So I ended the hiatus to go on another hiatus but I got into a relationship in January and that’s been taking up a lot of time. (also I’ve been doing other things like trying/failing to get fit, spending time with friends etc.) but he’s been feeling under the weather and I seem to be taking a lot of “mental health days” so here we are again.
ANYWAY the lovely Lizzy (cookinggurl43) tagged me to answer these questions and although I usually post these on my personal blog I thought why not?
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
Of all time? I would have to say… Frasier.
2. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things with you what would they be? (Food and water are already on this island)
A machete (for hacking down trees, brush, self protection)
Tons of sunscreen
I’m taking this too seriously aren’t I?
3. Do you play an instrument? If not, what instrument do you wish you knew how to play?
Unfortunately I don’t play an instrument but if I did I would love to play the piano
4. What song can you listen to a million and one times and still not be sick of it?
Life on Mars
5. Favorite tumblr person?
radetzky-marsch.tumblr.com He’s a very intelligent and interesting person who I feel everyone should have the privilege of talking to.
6. If you could be best friends with one actor/actress/ singer/ famous person who would it be?
I feel like Evan Peters would be really fun to hang out with.
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. What’s an alliteration of your name?
I don’t know what this is asking…do you just want me to write a sentence with lots of K’s in it or do you want the poem thing where I write a world for each letter of my name?
9. What’s a word that you use a lot that people don’t like?
Not so much a word as some phrases, namely my use of “the thing”
10. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I really really really hate pretentious people
11. If you could travel to one fictional land, where would you go?
- Posted 1 month ago
- 7 Notes
- Posted 2 months ago
- 2 Notes